Thursday, June 16, 2011

*Face Desk*

I'll be honest. I tried. I truly did. I tried five different disks, two different computers, and lots of commands. Ubuntu just isn't working for me. I'm working on it, and only once did it ever come up with a desktop, after I had given up and let my brother mess with it. It's aggravating.

On a lighter note... I'm done with school for the year, so I have plenty of time to mess with it. I have one week in each June, July, and August that are already booked, plus a few days for volunteer work and graduation parties.

And now for the Game of the Day!

I spent at least 5 hours playing this game, mostly because I only get one free session through "WildTangent Games". And I love it! Drum roll please................................. *Drum roll*




It's CHOCOLATIER! I absolutely love it! I only took screens at the end of the game, so the rest is going to be words.

You start off (in this version, anyway. It's a big franchise.) as a budding chocoholic. I mean... chocolate maker. And you are thrust into responsibility by Alex Fletcher, the previous CEO of Baumeister Confections. You learn how to make chocolates and are handed the keys to your first factory.

And then you get this award:


Through a long and difficult journey, you learn many recipes for chocolate bars, infusions, truffles, coffee, coffee blends, and exotics. You also get to make your own confections. That makes it even better.

And then, you get the news:


You become a real CEO! And once it's all done, once you have made 12 of your own concoctions and made a whopping 200 of each... It gets even better!
And that's the end. That's how you win the game. Just keep working at it. :)

You should play it. I rate it...
4 out of 5 GAMECUBE CONTROLLERS!

Do you like my new rating system? I do. I think I'm gonna do a separate post with what each GameCube controller means. Note to self: Do that.

Alright, I'm off to go troll children's games. BWAHAHA

See ya!


2 comments:

  1. I love your rating system! :D
    And sorry that Ubuntu didn't work out...I wish I could help you out, but I'm not that informed when it comes to Ubuntu...The only advice I can give you is to keep trying, even though you're frustrated.

    That game looks awesome! I love chocolate to death! I'd just be sad that you don't actually get the money you make in the end in real life...xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love if they let me have the money... Because when I quit the game before starting this post, I had over $11 mil.

    P.S. I don't know why, but it stopped letting me get to your blog. I 'Don't have permission to view" your blog because it "may have material only suitable to adults". It upset me.

    ReplyDelete