Monday, January 2, 2017

#WriteAStory -- January 2017 (Day 1 & 2)

I stumbled upon this challenge while on 4thewords. I had never heard of it before, so I did some google sleuthing and found their website!! Here's the blog for this month.

I'll be posting the final result of each day in a new post, so keep a lookout for it. Since I didn't find this until today - January 2nd - I will go ahead and write the first 6 sentences, using the first two prompts. One at a time, of course.

The trouble is what to write ABOUT. Perhaps it'll be a mystery until things develop?

I think I'll have a female main character. Let's see. Katelyn "Kate" Walters. And we'll go from there.



Day 1:

The sun was low in the sky as Katelyn Walters made her way into her apartment complex. her whole body ached, but she was glad to be home. Once inside her apartment, she changed from her work uniform and into more comfortable clothes - a pair of shorts and a tank top.


Day 2:

Her job was simple - making pizzas. But she was still sore, and still hated every moment of every shift. She made herself a meal of a salad topped with heirloom tomatoes and a grilled chicken breast, and sat at the table to read the newspaper and eat.



There's day 1 and 2. I'm not sure where this is going to go, but who knows!! I'll keep my 4thewords draft updated, but I'll be leaving it as a private draft. I'm so excited to see the end result of this!!

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment