Tuesday, January 3, 2017

#WriteAStory Challenge ~ Day 3!


Another day of writing done - Day 3 "Growl"



The hardest part of this challenge is only writing 1-3 sentences!! I find myself wanting to dive deep into this story, to just write it. There's something special about restraining oneself, however.

I think this is a wonderful challenge still, and I'm excited to keep going, and to discover more of this story each day.



Current Projects:

  • NaNoWriMo: The Ringmaster's Dilemma (writing/editing)
  • #WriteAStoryChallenge (writing)
  • Character page for Mirage (research)
  • I'm sure there are more that I'm forgetting!

I'm always looking for critique and always looking to improve. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please let me know in the comments below!

Thank you as always,

No comments:

Post a Comment