Sunday, January 8, 2017

#WriteAStoryChallenge Day 7 & 8~!

Weekends are always so busy for me! This weekend more so than usual, but that's okay! Today is going to be another two-for-one. Hopefully not the first in a habit!


Day 7: Inhale

Day 8: Fester

These words sure don't seem to lend themselves to a fun and happy story, do they? We shall see how this goes.

I continued that other small project, but I don't know whether I'll keep working on it. If I do, I'll post periodic updates here.

I finally finished the initial writing for my NaNoWriMo project. Its working title is still the same. I haven't moved all the words into Scrivner yet, so I don't have a final count yet, but, again, I'll be sure to keep everyone updated when I do!

What are you working on right now? Let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment