Tuesday, January 10, 2017

#WriteAStoryChallenge - Day 10!

Good evening, everyone! It feels good to be keeping to the routine of things.

I only wrote two sentences today, but it felt like the right place to stop. I haven't really been looking ahead at the prompts, so I can't be sure adding that one more sentence wouldn't ruin everything.

Of course, the true mark of a writer on the fly is being able to run with sentences that seem to "ruin everything" and turn it around into something perfect.

I'm working on the editing stage of The Ringmaster's Dilemma. I have a lot - and I do mean A LOT - of work to do. I started a spelling & grammar check in Word last night, and didn't even finish it. But I guess that's pretty normal when you have over 80,000 words and you wrote them all off the cuff.

Do you have any editing tips? Let me know below.

No comments:

Post a Comment