Monday, January 9, 2017

#WriteAStoryChallenge - Day 9!

Today's word was "determine". Very versatile!

It's becoming easier to fill in the story, now that it seems to have a direction. Almost. I'm still excited to see where this little story goes. I hope it's wonderful and the best story ever. But something makes me doubt that.

And the success of this story will help me determine whether I want to do February's Write A Story Challenge. Perhaps if I write 12 stories, I could edit them and put them together in a book?

But that's a long way away. In the present, I think I'm going to start something along the lines of Word Count Wednesdays. Just to keep myself liable to post and to keep my word counts updated.

It will be the word count of all current projects, and perhaps a chart to watch them grow. Or shrink, as I'm sure my NaNoWriMo project will be doing in the next month or so as I edit.

Do you have any word count goals that you're getting close to? Let me know in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment