Tuesday, January 17, 2017

#WriteAStoryChallenge - Day 17!

Here's today's little bit of writing!!


This one was kind of tough. The word was "X-Ray", and honestly I had no idea how it was going to fit in. So I just let it happen. The toughest part was getting it in 3 sentences.

Once this is written, I'll be excited to go back through and kind of fluff up passages like this. I wanted it to be a few sentences, but I could only have three. Then again, I've always been a fan of using run-on sentences with little to no punctuation to indicate frantic speaking without having to say "he was frantic" or the like.

Let me know what you think in the comments below!

I created a page for word counts. I'm going to get graphics for the progress/stage bars instead of words. I might regret saying that later, but I am going to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment